READ BEFORE USE
1. Make sure you are using the Xbox One official controller;
2. Insert the mouse into the mouse-specific USB port in the keyboard;
3. The keyboard indicator lights from top to bottom, respectively, are the connection status indicator, the connection mode indicator, and the power indicator.
1. Plug the USB cable of VX mouse into the USB port of VX.
2. Switch on GameSir VX, the connection indicator will flash in green, meaning GameSir VX is ready to be connected.
3. Plug the dongle into the USP port of Xbox One, the dongle indicator will flash in green, meaning Xbox One is ready to be connected. When the connection indicator and the dongle indicator stay green, the connection is completed.
4. Plug the official controller having connected to Xbox One into the USB port of the dongle via USB cable, and wait for the controller to be identified. When the connection indicator stays blue, the identification is completed. 5. Connection is successful. VX can work via Xbox now.