Read Before Use
1. Open System Setting, then follow the steps: Controllers and Sensors>Pro Controller Wired Communication, and turn it on.
2. Do not use the USB port on the SWITCH dock to charge the VX keyboard.
3. If you cannot play games, but can operate the main menu, you need to follow these steps: System Setting>Controllers>Change Grip/Order, follow the on-screen prompts, and restart games.
4. Insert the mouse into the mouse-specific USB port on the keyboard.
5. The keyboard indicator lights from top to bottom, respectively, are the connection status indicator, connection mode indicator, power indicator
2. Open System Setting, then follow the steps: Controllers and Sensors>Pro Controller Wired Communication, and turn it on.
3. Plug the USB cable of VX mouse into the USB port of VX.
4. Switch on GameSir VX, the connection indicator flashes in green, meaning GameSir VX is ready to be connected.
5. Plug the dongle into the USB port of Switch dock, and the indicator of the dongle flashes in green, ready to be connected. When the connection indicator and the dongle indicator stay green, the connection is completed. When the connection indicator stays red, the identification is completed.
6. Connection completed. GameSir VX can work via Switch.