1. Turn on Bluetooth on the iPhone.
2. Turn on the G6 controller.
(1) iOS 11 or above: Press Y+Power buttons on the controller to turn on, G6 will enter G-Touch mode.
(2) iOS 9-10: Press X+Power buttons on the controller to to turn on, G6 will enter G-Touch mode.
When connected again, G6 will automatically connect to the iPhone, and no need to use the combination buttons.
3. Open GameSir G-Crux App, click on the “Device” page to expand the upper left corner drop-down menu, select “G6” , and click “Connect”.
1. After the G6 is connected successfully, enter the corresponding controller page, click “G-Touch” , find the corresponding game icon, click “Configure” to enter the configuration interface.
2. Select the "official" configuration in the configuration list, and select the corresponding model, click "Save & Start" to start the game.