1 Enable Bluetooth in the phone
2 Turn on the G6/G6s controller
iOS 11 or above: Press the Y+Power buttons to power on the controller, G6 will enter G-Touch mode after booting.
iOS 9-10: Press the X+Power buttons to power on the controller,G6 will enter G-Touch mode after booting.
When connected again, the controller will automatically connect , no need to use the combination button.
3. Open GameSir G-Crux, click “Device” expand the upper left corner drop-down menu, select the “G6”, and click “Connect Now”.
1. Check the Bluetooth
2. My devices-->Click the “!”
3. Forget this device
4. If this doesn’t work, try to reboot the phone and try again.
1. Check if the G5 is connecting with another device, turn off that phone’s Bluetooth.
No lights on
1. Try again but after a fully charge.